Parking bays plan on hold

Wednesday 28th March 2012 10:00 pm
Share

Subscribe newsletter

Subscribe to our email and get updates right in your inbox.

CONSULTATIONS over controversial residents' parking schemes have been promised by Surrey County Council after The Herald's report on a rowdy local committee meeting which backed the scheme last week.

Stephen Mulliner said this week: "Surrey County Council is taking stock."

He told Haslemere Town Council that Surrey deputy leader Peter Martin had assured him the county was "looking at all aspects very seriously indeed. and that "discussions will take place".

For full story, see this week's Haslemere Herald.

Comments

To leave a comment you need to create an account. |

All comments 0